- Poland: The rabidly homophobic Law and Justice Party (7 MEPs)
- Estonia: Revolutionary Communist (Reformed) Party (1 MEP)
- Slovenia: Bread and Windmills Alliance (1 MEP)
- Finland: End the ban on using a Nokia while sledging Party (1 MEP)
- Ireland: Fine Mess (1 MEP)
- Netherlands: Cyclists and Chauffeurs alliance (1 MEP)
I know some readers will be disappointed that we are not leaving the EPP any sooner. However upon meeting the formidable German Chancellor Angela Merkel, a profound impression was made upon me. All I can say is that Mrs T has competition. Don't let me appear on Jonothan Ross again.