Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Beware pale imitations

It looks like some young punk has started a blog called David Cameron In India.

This is an outrageous parody of my actual beliefs that I have been sharing with you on this blog.

Let me explain my real reasons for going to India.

1. If you make noises about being green, it is important to do as much jet-setting as possible or risk upsetting the cheap flight junkies.

2. I couldn't visit anywhere in the EU without people bringing up my disasterous policy on the EPP.

3. And anyway India has a wonderful culture. I've not seen any totem poles yet, but I am still looking.

And of course, most importantly, I am joining the community of young bloggists on the interweb, who will surely all be voting Conservative as a result.

1 comment:

Ivan said...

Verry nice blog you have here